Dating on Valentine’s Day can be doubly exciting when you get huge discounts and stand a chance to win Business Class roundtrip tickets from Philippine Airlines (PAL). UnionPay makes all that possible, and here’s a quick guide on how you can make V day celebration extra wonderful:
- ROMANCE IN CEBU. Jet off to the Queen City of the South and while in Cebu, UnionPay cardholders can enjoy special privileges for their stay at Days Hotel Cebu. Visit http://bit.ly/2D6qmfs for details. Exciting activities where you can spend quality time with your valentine await. Tour the Toledo Museum, visit the 160-year-old Santa Monica Church in Pinamungahan, swim by the fine sand beaches of Asturias, snorkel in the Coral Shelf, explore beautiful Mt. Sinangkulan and Kamangon Cave, or go on a tour of Carmen Copper, the largest copper mine in the Philippines. Fill your appetite with a wide range of local and international fusion cuisines at Destination Restaurant where UnionPay cardholders may get a 10% discount on food and beverage.
Other Cebu beach resorts and hotels that accept UnionPay cards are Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort, Bluewater at Sumilon Island, Cebu, Marco Polo Cebu, and Radisson Blu Hotel.
- Plan a weekend staycation here in Manila. Pressed for time? It’s not so bad to have a staycation for a weekend here in Manila. UnionPay cardholders get discounts and freebies in Pan Pacific Manila, Ramada Manila, Crowne Plaza Manila, and Holiday Inn.
- Have a lovely romantic dinner. No one will ever be too busy for a simple yet romantic dinner with your special other. Located at the very heart of the metro, Five Spice Asian Bistro lets you enjoy up to 20% discount with UnionPay. Have a bit of nostalgia as you adore the scenes of Old Chinatown depicted on the restaurant wall’s photographs while savoring the globally famous Western and Asian fusion by Executive Chef John Paul Sentero.
- Surprise them with fine jewellery. When you use your UnionPay card, you can get as much as 45% discount on all regular priced fine jewellery at Karat World in all participating branches in Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, Iloilo, Manila and Pampanga.
- Give them the gift of time at Watch n’ See. If you think it’s more fitting to give them a watch than jewelry, fret no more as UnionPay is also acceptable at Watch n’ See in Cebu. Pay with your UnionPay card and enjoy up to 20% discount on your favorite brands such as Esprit, Nixon, Timex etc.
To qualify for the raffle entry, UnionPay cardholders must register at www.unionpayspendandwin.com.ph and spend a minimum of Php 500 in a single transaction locally or internationally. Entry submission is until February 28, 2018 only.
UnionPay International is a global payment network that covers 168 countries and regions. In the Philippines, a range of UnionPay Prepaid, Debit and Credit Cards are issued by BDO, BOC, Omnipay, PNB and RCBC. UnionPay Cards are accepted at major retail, lifestyle and F&B outlets. Shop, Dine & Travel Your Way with UnionPay!