Mark your calendars and prepare your wallets! The All-Out Shopaholic Sale is back at the Festival Mall on Feb 9-11, and 16-18. The three-week sale will give you product discounts as high as 70% off to help with your Valentine’s gift needs without breaking the bank.
Here’s a quick shopping guide to help you choose the perfect present for your loved ones during the month of love.
- Huge sale at the huge stores. Landmark Department Store and Robinsons Department Store are also joining the huge sale, so you have plenty of options on where to shop for anything and everything, and many more!
- Go traditional with stuffed toys. For a classic romantic gesture, gift your significant other with not just roses and a romantic dinner date, but also a cute, fluffy stuffed toy from Bear Cuddler and Blue Magic at the main mall or LouBeary at the mall’s new Expansion Wing.
- Shoes, shoes, and more shoes. Stroll some more around the Upper Ground, Expansion Wing area to find the hottest kicks and the comfiest shoes from Keds, Sperry, and Geox. Vans, Converse, Hush Puppies, Sebago, Alberto and many others are also offering a selection of their casual and formal footwear for less. Shops with an array of shoe brands like Complex and Res|Toe|Run are participating in the sale, too, so it’s a guarantee that you’ll find a pair your special someone will love!
- Revamp your S.O.’s wardrobe. You can never go wrong with clothes! Get your significant other the best dresses, shirts, pants, and more from brands like Giordano, Guess, Penshoppe, Kamiseta, Mossimo, Plains and Prints, Levi’s, Cinderella, Memo, Marithe Francois Girbaud, and others for marked down prices.
- Buy presents for your kids. Who says Valentine’s is only for couples? Show your kids or little brothers and sisters how much you love them by buying them the trendiest toys from shops like Kids Depot and Toytown or clothes from Baby & Kids and Barbie Boutique.
Have a Valentine’s Day that will be unforgettable for your loved ones and easy on your budget—only at the Festival Mall!
Festival Mall is a Filinvest Lifemall and a premier development in Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. It is the only mall with five anchor stores: Shopwise Supercenter, SaveMore, Robinsons Department Store, Ace Hardware and Handyman. It has over 700 shops, a total of 2,300 multilevel parking slots, various food outlets, and indoor amusement rides.